What is Daronrix used for?
EPAR summary for the public
This document is a summary of the European Public Assessment Report (EPAR)authorised. It explains how
- Tritanrix hepb - GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals S.A.
- Twinrix paediatric - GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals S.A.
- Adjupanrix (pandemic influenza vaccine (h5n1) (split virion, inactivated, adjuvanted) glaxosmithkline biologicals) - GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals S.A.
- Infanrix penta - GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals S.A.
Drogi ta’ preskrizzjoni elenkati. Manifattur: "GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals S.A."
the Committee for Medicinal products for Human Use (CHMP) assessed the studies performed, to reach their recommendations on how to use the medicine.
If you need more information about your medical condition or your treatment, read the Package Leaflet (also part of the EPAR) or contact your doctor or pharmacist. If you want more information on the basis of the CHMP recommendations, read the Scientific Discussion (also part of the EPAR).
What is Daronrix?longer
- Pandemic influenza vaccine h5n1 baxter ag - J07BB01
- Celvapan - J07BB01
Drogi ta’ preskrizzjoni elenkati. Kodiċi ATC: "J07BB01"
Daronrix is a vaccine. It is a suspension for injection that contains influenza (flu) viruses that have been inactivated (killed). It contains a flu strain called A/Viet Nam/1194/2004 (H5N1).
(strain) of flu virus emerges that can spread easilynofrom person to person because people have no immunity (protection) againstproductit. A pandemic can affect most countries and regions around the world.
Daronrix is a vaccine that can only be used once a flu ‘pandemic’ has been officially declared by the